Tuesday, September 10, 1996

Deleted Scene: Original Ending

Original Ending


EXT.  HIGHWAY 80 COFFEE SHOP - MORNING - THAT MOMENT

It's snowing harder now.  Sydney exits the coffee shop and walks towards his car, the two CATS watch him coming....

A nervous, sweaty MAN in a yellow jacket approaches.

MAN
Are you Sydney Brown?

SYDNEY
...excuse me...?

Sydney looks at the man.  BEAT.  In this moment, Sydney recognizes this to be the MAN from the MOTEL.  THE HOSTAGE.

MAN
You cost me my wife.  You and your friends beat me....that whore.

Sydney is dumbfounded.  HOLD.

SYDNEY
I don't know what you are talking about?

MAN
Are you Sydney Brown?

Sydney walks past him, the MAN follows.

MAN
A man named Jim told me of you.  I know you, I know you, I followed you.

SYDNEY
...I don't know what you're talking about, sir...

MAN
You and you friends, Clementine and John....I'll find them too....

SYDNEY
Don't follow me.

MAN
...I'll find them in Niagara Falls.  I know your the man that held me, I know it.

SYDNEY
...don't follow me....

MAN
....you motherfucker...

Sydney reaches his car...the MAN stops....BEAT....

MAN
You COST ME MY WIFE.

The MAN raises his arm....FIRES THREE SHOTS INTO SYDNEY...

...Sydney falls...

...The MAN runs off, gets in his car and pulls out of the lot.

Sydney lays covered in blood.  He holds onto his breath and his heartbeat for a few moments in horrible pain, He starts to cry.

The CATS watch him from the car.

Sydney lays flat on his back...looking up...gasping for air...

SYDNEY'S POV

Snow falls down softly...directly INTO CAMERA.

Sydney holds onto his breath for another moment.

DUTCH ANGLE, ABOVE PARKING LOT, LOOKING DOWN ONTO:

Sydney's dead body in the middle of the parking lot.

END  

6 comments:

  1. ooooh, that changes everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney "Brown"... Mr. Brown is the nice old man in the deleted storyline from Boogie Nights, helping Becky, caring for lost souls in need, to make up for his past sins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed a cool website like this must, always puts a lot of satisfaction and benefit its visitors. honda cbr

    ReplyDelete

  4. شركة بريق متخصصة فى النظافة العامة بجدة تنظيف شقق فلل مكاتب مساجد تنظيف بالبخار بجدة تنظيف مفروشات ستائر مجالس سجاد كنب غسيل الاسطح وتنظيف الخزانات الكشف عن تسريبات المياه رش المبيدات وقتل الحشرات بأفضل الاسعار وأعلى جودة - شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة - شركة غسيل منازل بجدة - شركة تنظيف منازل بالبخار بجدة - شركة ترتيب وتنظيف المنازل بجدة - مكتب تنظيف منازل بجدة - شركة رسمية لتنظيف المنازل بجدة - مؤسسة رسمية لتنظيف المنازل بجدة - مين جربت شركات تنظيف المنازل بجدة - كم أسعار شركات تنظيف المنازل بجدة - أسعار شركات تنظيف المنازل بجدة - شركة تنظيف منازل بجده - تنظيف البيوت بجدة - شركة تنظيف كنب بجدة - شركة تنظيف بخار بجدة - شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة - شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة - شركة نظافة في جدة - شركة نقل عفش بجدة - ارخص شركه تنظيف بجده - شركه تنظيف بالبخار بجدة - تنظيف المسابح والخزانات - شركة تنظيف مجالس بجدة - شركة تنظيف مفروشات بالبخار بجدة - تنظيف الاسطح والارضيات - رش المبيدات ومكافحة الحشرات - عزل الأسطح والخزانات - نظافة شقق المغتربين والمقيمين - تنظيف الاستراحات تنظيف الخيام

    ReplyDelete