Saturday, January 29, 2000

January 29, 2000

Archived update from Cigarettes & Coffee, run by Greg Mariotti & CJ Wallis from 1999-2005

Well, it looks like the Kevin Smith/Magnolia story got big enough that Entertainment Weekly picked it up. There is not much to the story, and that's good, because I have had enough of it. Now, let's talk about more important things.... 
Hope you caught PTA on Late Night with Conan O'Brien last night. It was pretty short and sweet, but it's good to see him and the film get some more exposure. It was nice to see Tom win the Golden Globe Award, let's hope that will equate to Oscar Gold this time.  
In case you missed it, the official Magnolia Shooting Script/Companion Book is out in paperback. There will be a Hardback coming out as well. I'm still trying to get the latest information on the Jon Brion score being released on CD. I will keep you posted. 
True West will open in New York on March 2. For those that don't remember, it's the play with John C. Reilly and Philip Seymour Hoffman. The official site is up and running so take a look. 

2 comments:

  1. Really fun, it's good, but I would recommend a movie site. And online series 928bet Let's go in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with herpes in 2018 And Hiv/Aids in MAY 2019. I tried everything possible to get rid of it, tried several antibiotics but all to no avail. Just then I came across The website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome a certain HERBALIST RAZOR from West Africa who deals with herbal medicine that cures all kinds of diseases/infections , I reached out to hHERBALIST RAZOR and he examined me for sometime and placed me on some herbal medication that worked aggressively on the herpes virus. I decided not to keep calm but to tell the world of his great works. Suffer no more with that ailment or disease, reach out to him now for a life changing experience. Contact Him on His Email : herbalistrazorherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp/Cal; Him Directly on +2349065420442
    FaceBook Page : : https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure

    ReplyDelete